Join date: Nov 16, 2022


A spackle knife, usually referred to as a "putty knife," is a tool used in a variety of construction industries for spreading plaster or scraping surfaces. It is also known as a scraper in British English and a spatula in American English.

What is a putty knife called?

More actions